Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024 calls for application into the NIS board, the recruitment which commences on 16th January 2024 will recruit eligible and qualified individuals who meet all the specified requirements of the Nigeria Immigration Sector.
Inside this post, you will learn how to apply for the NIS vacancies 2024, all guidelines and procedures here are aggregated from the official website of the Nigeria Immigration Service. Hence, it is essential you pay close attention to the requirements and other sensitive details that will aid your registration.
Before I get started, the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024 is only for people who are not currently employed, that is, job seekers only. The board has its way of finding out if you’re currently employed and or not, and this is part of the selection process and how beneficiaries are chosen.
Now, the list below is the available vacancies for the Nigeria Immigration Jobs 2024, they include:
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) – CONPASS 11, Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate. The academic qualification must be BA, BSc, or HND. Only applicants who meet these requirements will be selected for the job.
You must also fall in the line of Medical / Healthcare socialization to be eligible and must possess this to be shortlisted for the sector.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) – CONPASS 10, Professional (Pharmacists)
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree / Higher National Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution. This means only applicants who possess any BSc. or HND are eligible to apply for this category. You must also specialize in Pharmaceuticals to be eligible to apply.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (AS II) – CONPASS 8
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the First Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/ Exemption certificate. To be Eligible, you have to Posses either BSc or HND, only applicants who have any of these academic qualifications will be allowed into this category.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII), General Duty (CONPASS 06)
Applicants must be holders of a National Diploma (ND), NCE, or advanced NABTEB obtained from any recognized institution. The applicants who are eligible for this category are those who have undergone any college of education and obtained the National Certificate Examination (NCE) or any Polytechnic with the National Diploma, National Innovative Diploma, or the Ordinary National Diploma Certificate and fall under the Administration or Secretarial specialization.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – General Duty
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE / NECO, GCE, or its equivalents with a minimum of four (4) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics. Only applicants with secondary school certificates are eligible to apply for the NIS job 2024 category. If your qualification is higher, you are encouraged to apply for any of the stated job vacancies for the Nigerian immigration sector above.
Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 – Artisans
Applicants must be holders of Ordinary level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificate. If you are a trader, driver, engineer, motor mechanic, or more and possess any of the trade test certificates, you are eligible to apply for this job vacancy with the Nigeria Immigration Service.
General Requirements for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have a National Identity Number
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Applicants must be fit and present a Certificate of Medical Fitness from any recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- Be required to pass a drug test.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years with the exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted during documentation, shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024
You can apply for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024 by following the steps below:
- Go to the website https://cdcfib.career
- Click on Apply Now
- Click the “Register” Button and fill in your details
- Verified your Email Address and Phone Number and Click “Login” to begin your application
Computer Based Test (CBT)
There shall be a computer-based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to each person. If you are interested in the Nigeria Immigration Test Past Questions and Answers, kindly leave a reply below or send us a message to get the softcopy delivered to your email address.
How to be Shortlisted for the NIS Job 2024?
You can only be shortlisted for the Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024 when you follow strictly the guidelines contained in this post, any information outside of these guidelines is to your detriment. I have personally crafted all the step-by-step processes and requirements on how to apply for the NIS job in 2024.
I will keep updating you about Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2024, please stay and visit us always to be the first to get first-hand information.