Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship in collaboration with UNCF has initiated a scholarship scheme for young talented individuals who aspire to further their career studies in any of the member institutions as stated on the official website.
As a leader in the philanthropic space, Enterprise commitments range from global philanthropic initiatives to community-focused projects. Additionally, Enterprise is committed to partnering with local nonprofit organizations engaged in sustainable initiatives and building stronger communities.
UNCF with the Enterprise Holdings ROAD Forward Scholarship 2021 was established to provide need-based assistance for first-generation, African American high school seniors who plan to attend a UNCF Member Institution https://uncf.org/member-colleges in order to help their persistence to and through college.
UNCF Program Features:
The Enterprise Holdings ROAD Forward Scholarship includes the following programme assistance:
- A Dedicated UNCF College Success Coach.
UNCF Program Requirements:
- Applicants for the programme must meet the following requirements:
- *Possess a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- *Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- *Be a first-generation college student.
- *Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by your college or university.
- *Be planning to enrol full-time at an accredited UNCF Member Institution.
When is the application Date?
The application is now open for the 2021/2021 academic session and students will be awarded for the first session of 2021.
UNCF Application Process:
To successfully apply, the application must be submitted online and include the following:
- A copy of the high school transcript (unofficial can be submitted).
- An online recommendation from a teacher, counsellor, or community leader (letters from family members and friends are unacceptable). Please use the recommendation instructions located to the right for further assistance.
- A full copy of the 2021-2022 school year student aid report (SAR).
- A response to essay prompt regarding career interests/goals and why.
- Fund to receive: Up to $12,222.22
- Scholarships available: 72
Requirements and Eligibility
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Scholarship Region: African American/Black
- Resident Status: U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
Which University will I gain a scholarship?
Enterprise Holdings Road Forward Scholarship Highest Level of Academics
To be eligible, your highest level of academic should be High School Senior graduate.
After filling the application letter, you will need to submit a letter of recommendation. Below is the process to submit the letter of recommendation.
First, visit the official website via http://scholarship.uncf.org
- Click on Log On-page and navigate to the Reference landing page.
- From the “Begin a Reference Form” header, click Start New Form and search the applicant invitation code.
- Enter 999999999 as the Registration ID, and enter the applicant’s first and last name, then click Next.
6. From the list of applicants who match the name you submitted, click Select This Student next to the correct name.
a. If the correct student is not listed here, click Student Not Listed at the bottom of the window. The system will redirect you to search by name of the scholarship in Step 4.
b. If you are unable to locate the applicant, please confirm the correct spelling and name used for
- The application with your student. If you still cannot locate the applicant, an active application for
- This student does not exist and you will be unable to proceed.
7. Locate the correct scholarship and click Select This Program next to it.
8. Click Create Reference Form and follow the remaining steps to write and submit your Letter of Recommendation to complete this applicant’s scholarship application.
For more information and how to apply visit the official website via https://scholarship.uncf.org