AAU Kofa Login is the official key name for the Ambrose Alli university student portal. The portal allows students both new and old to access their credentials online and carry out various activities related to the school online.
The portal is activated for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, and important information and school resources are shared on the website. The school management created the AAU Kofa portal so that students can do work at ease without even visiting the dean or the bursar’s office.
In this article, I will reveal to your the step-by-step process on how to access the AAU Kofa login dashboard and carry out activities, hustle free with your internet-enabled personal computer or mobile device.
But first, I will like to share light on what the AAU Kofa portal is used for and what kind of activities are carried out on the official Ambrose Alli University Kofa portal. Meanwhile, before you will get started, kindly know that you must a student of Ambrose Alli University to gain access.
Credentials are created at the post of registering for either Post UTME screening, Direct Entry, or any other activities as related to the AAU Kofa management.
How to Login to AAU Kofa Portal
To be able to gain access to the AAU Portal, you will need any of the following details
- Matriculation Number (Old Students)
- Jamb Registration Number (New Students)
- Postgraduate Registration Number (Post Graduate Students)
- Staff ID Login Details (For AAU Staff)
Visit the AAU kofa Portal via https://aaue.waeup.org/
- Click on “Student Login“
- Enter your login credentials
- This will take you to your dashboard
- Local Dashboard and carry out your activities
Kofa AAU Activities
Activities that can be performed on AAU Kofa Official Portal include
- Post-UTME Registration
- Direct Entry Registration
- School Fees Invoice generation and payment
- Apply for School Hostel Accommodation
- Creating Student Account
- Checking of UTME Screening Result
- Checking of Admission Status
- Postgraduate School Application purchase
- Paying of Acceptance Fee
- Uploading of Documents for First-Year Clearance
- Other Online Course Registration
- Application for Transcript
Meanwhile, as at the time of making the post, we gathered that the AAU Official student portal is under maintenance, This statement will be removed as soon as the portal is back online.
For more information regarding AAU Kofa, please leave a comment below and I will reply you in a very shortwhile. You can also send me a message from the contact us page and be sure to get a reply.