Work Nation is a platform that the Federal government of Nigeria has initiated to further extend the Npower Batch C beneficiaries’ empowerment. The scheme will cover major career opportunities as captured on the official Work Nation website.
The Work Nation will train and retain all Npower Beneficiaries both graduate and none graduate cadre. This will break through global job opportunities. According to the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq who disclosed this to the public, the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is quite high and as part of the development to curtail this mayhem, the government has decided to create this platform to create employment for the alarming youths.
According to WORKNATION, the platform has taken a unique demand-driven and proactive approach to bridging Africa’s talent gap and meeting global workplace needs. Working with strategic organizations and partners that are aligned with their mission, work nation match talents with national, regional, and global opportunities by the following:
- Preparing talents to meet specific industry needs in line with global shifts in the nature of work and skill set demands.
- Customizing training curriculum to equip, up-skill, and re-skill talents as best fits for global brands and the digital economy workforce.
- Prequalifying talents for industry-specific training and selection for internship or employment.
- Blending the skills, attitude, experience, and passion of talents to meet the expectations of the future of work.
It is advisable that all beneficiaries who are currently seeing the WORK NATION message on their dashboard and are shortlisted should kindly visit the link on their dashboard to apply, you should ensure you enter the correct details and double entry may and enormous mistakes may disqualify you.
Skills Available on Work Nation
- Business Analysis
- Customer Service
- Full Stack Development
- Petroleum Engineering
- Administrative Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Data Analyst
- Human Resources
How to Register on the Work Nation Website
To register on Work Nation, kindly follow the steps outlined below to get started
- Visit https://www.worknation.ng/
- Click the “Register” button
- Fill the field with the required details
- Click Sign Up
Work Nation Requirement
To Qualify you must possess the following documents
- National Identification Number
- International Passport/Driver’s License,
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificate
- Other Relevant Documents
For more information about the Npower Work National Registration, kindly use our contact us page to reach out to us or use the comment box below and be sure we would reply to you shortly.
Leave a Reply