The Nigeria bursary award application is a fulfillment of the Buhari-led administration government to alleviate poverty and provide opportunities to Nigerian students. If you are a Nigerian student studying in either the College of Education or University, hurry now and apply for the NBA Application.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
Please note that relevant information has been submitted to the Federal Ministry of Education by the Nigerian University Commission (NUC) and the National Commission of Colleges of Education (NCCE).
Application forms are available online at www.education.gov.ng and the deadline for submission of the Nigeria Bursary application Is 21 October 2022.
The eligibility criteria for the Bursary Award
i. Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
ii. Applicants must be full-time students.
How to Apply for the Bursary Award
- Complete the form online at https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships or https://education.gov.ng/
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
1) Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
2) All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
3) A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible
“Undergraduate students of B.Ed / B.A. Ed/ BSc. Ed in Public institutions are to receive stipends of N75,000.00 per semester while NCE students will get N50,000.00 as stipends per semester,” the minister announced at the World Teachers’ Day celebration held at Eagle Square, Abuja, in 2022.