INEC Recruitment open portal for the new intake, the term INEC which stands for Independent National Electoral Commission is a body in Nigeria that oversea electoral processes in Nigeria.
We are pleased to inform you that the INEC Recruitment exercise for the 2023 election is out, interested persons should kindly study this guide carefully in other to apply for the INEC Job and may be shortlisted for consideration for the available job vacancies available in the INEC board.
This announcement was disclosed by the board through their official website page, you can find the update here. Meanwhile, we have listed down all the requirements and processes you need to take in other to apply successfully.
The INEC portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff from Wednesday the 14th of September and ends on the 14th of December, 2022.
On this note, INEC has built a portal for recruitment called the “INECPRES“. The INECPRES portal is for the recruitment of ad-hoc staff for the 2023 general election. All Applicants are advised to fill and complete the registration form online either through the mobile app or via the official website.
Positions Available for the INEC Recruitment 2022
The under-listed positions are available on the INEC portal for recruitment.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer
- Presiding Officers
- Assistant Presiding Officers
- Registration Area Technicians
- RAC Manager
Meanwhile, each position has a special qualification and in other to be eligible for the position you must meet the minimum requirements to be considered for the INEC AD-HOC staff.
Requirement for INEC Recruitment 2022
Each position requires specific requirements to be successful, please kindly find them below.
Supervisory Presiding Officer
- You must be a staff of the Federal Public/Civil Service or MDAs and must be on a grade level of 10 – 14. Please note that priority is given to the qualified staff of NYSC/NOA/NIMC.
- Also, you must be an INEC Staff not engaged in any other duties from grade level 10 – 14.
- Must be a serving NYSC Corp member
- Must be a former NYSC member not earlier than 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021
- You must be a student in your penultimate year and a year to convocation from any recognized Federal and state tertiary institution.
- Permanent staff with OND or grade level 07 – 10 from any federal or state MDAs.
- Must be a head of school or Staff from Grade level 07 and above any school or institution hosting the RAC or super RAC agency.
- You must be a member of the NYSC or INEC Staff suitable ICT Staff of the commission not engaged in any other duties.
- Serving corps member in the commission (where applicable).
In addition, an applicant MUST: –
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman/ Secretary of his/her Local Government. A certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for an appointment in theCommission;
- Not be above 35 years of age for the entry point and 45years of age for the experienced hire.
How to Apply
- To apply, kindly visit www.pres.inecnigeria.org.ng
- Click on Apply
- Fill and submit the form as requirements
- Ensure you enter the correct email address to get future notifications
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise
The INEC recruitment portal once opened will accept new applications, for any questions you can leave a reply below this post using the comment box and our admin will reply to you shortly. Finally, there is going to be a massive submission of applications, hence, it is important you pay attention to the requirements and carefully apply to be shortlisted.
You can also apply for in the Nigeria police recruitment exercise or any other job vacancies available on this blog. We got you covered and will always deliver at your time and space. Don’t forget to share this article!
Leave a Reply